The Best in Professional Content Restoration
If you’ve been the unfortunate victim of a smoke or fire tragedy and don’t know who to turn to, let the trusted team at Pulido Cleaning and Restoration be your guiding light. We have extensive experience in structural contents clean-up and are a leader among Temecula fire restoration companies. Dealing with damaged property and belongings can be extremely stressful, but when you work with our contents’ restoration team, you can be assured that we will handle everything with the utmost care and attention.
Handling Your Belongings and Property After Water or Fire Damage
Within 48 hours of receiving your call, our Department Manager will arrive on-site to thoroughly inspect your property and asses what services you’ll need. We’ll then meticulously photograph all of your items, digitally inventory them for easy access, and carefully pack and store them in our secure warehouse. Because contents can be damaged by water, smoke and/or soot, we use safe and reliable procedures when handling your personal items. In fact, we’ve even developed new technology to make us more efficient while also minimizing losses.
Working to Restore Temecula Valley and Surrounding Areas
We are your one-stop shop for contents restoration and cleaning and provide the following services:
- Pack-outs and pack-ins
- Content Storage
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Contents Cleaning
- Post-structural Cleaning
- Furniture Restoration
- Antique Restoration
- Electronic Repair
- Ozone Treatment for Smoke Odors
- Full Photographic Documentation
- Loss Inventory
- Digital Inventory
- Additional Information on our Content Restoration and Cleaning Procedures
- When extensive repairs are required, we offer pack-out services which includes:
- Digital photographs – prior damage is fully documented for placement and estimating purposes
- Contents are safely and securely wrapped and boxed – we include an inventory slip stating the
condition and location of the item
- Packed contents are then placed on-site in portable storage containers or in our contents’ restoration
warehouse (with 24-hour surveillance)
- Once all repairs have been completed, contents are safely delivered to the property, unpacked, and
placed back in their original location
When contents sustain fire or water damage but are still salvageable, we will take the following additional steps:
- Refer to Pack-Out steps 1 and 2
- Items are brought back to our content restoration and cleaning facility
- Once properly cleaned and restored, contents are then packed in new materials and boxes, which are then stored in 7×5 foot crates at our facility (under 24-hour surveillance)
- Once all repairs have been completed, contents are safely delivered to the property, unpacked, and placed back in their original location
As one of the top Temecula and Murrieta fire restoration contractors, we have extensive experience in handling the four types of smoke damage:
- Protein Smoke: Caused by the extreme burning of protein enriched fibers, meat or tissue; the soot will be oily and yellowish with a pungent odor. It is virtually invisible but will discolor paint and varnish interior structures.
- Wet Smoke: The result of an oxygen-starved fire burning at low heat. The residue that remains has a pungent odor and a sticky smear-like texture. Smoke webs are extremely common and difficult to clean.
- Dry Smoke: When there is an abundant amount of oxygen in the air, it can cause a fast burning, high-temperature fire. The result is a less pungent odor with a dry, powdery soot.
- Fuel Oil Soot: (also known as a puff back from a fireplace or furnace) The residue can vary in color from grey to black and accumulates over time. This can cause damage to nearby upholstery and household items if not properly restored.
With over 30 years of experience, let the trusted team at Pulido assist you in the aftermath of a disaster by handling all aspects of your cleaning and restoration. Let us help you put your life back together and call us today!