Restoring Possessions and Personal Belongings Content Cleaner
When smoke or fire tragedy occurs on your property, it is essential to find a company that will care for your personal belongings. Our extensive experience in structural and contents clean-up has made us a name you can trust. We are the Temecula Valley leaders in content restoration in the restoration industry. We recognize the personal stress involved after your structure and belongings are damaged. Our contents team will handle your belongings with extreme care. We photograph all items, digitally inventory them, packed them, and securely store them in our warehouse. Our warehouse is under 24-hour video surveillance, until the completion of the repairs.
Contents can be damaged by water, smoke, or soot. Our experienced contents team uses safe and reliable procedures. We handle your personal belongings with the utmost care. We have evolved with new technology which has made us more efficient at minimizing losses.
Contents cleaning and restoration services include:
Content Procedures and Content Cleaner
We offer pack-outs when extensive repairs are necessary.
- Within 48 hours of your call, our Department Manager will inspect your property.
- Digital photographs are taken. Prior damage is fully documented for placement and estimating purposes.
- All contents are safely and securely wrapped and boxed. We include an inventory slip stating the condition and location of the item.
- Packed contents are placed in on-site portable storage or in our restoration warehouse. Our warehouse has 24-hour video surveillance.
- Contents are kept in storage until the completion of the repairs.
- Once repairs are complete, contents are delivered to the property, unpacked, and placed back in their original location.
- When completed, Pack-outs are billed.
Contents may sustain damage from a fire or flood but are still salvageable.
- Our supervisor will inspect the damaged contents within 48 hours.
- Photographs are taken, and damage is fully documented.
- Damaged contents are safely and securely wrapped and boxed. We include an inventory slip stating the condition and location of the item.
- Salvageable items are brought back to our contents facility to be cleaned and repaired.
- Cleaned and repaired contents are re-packed in new materials and boxes.
- Boxed contents are stored in assigned 7×5 foot crates at our facility. They are under 24-hour video surveillance.
- Once repairs are complete, contents are returned to your property. We unpack, and place them back in their original location.
- The estimate for contents is billed once all of the work is completed.
Four basic types of smoke damage could occur. Pulido Cleaning & Restoration can help you in identifying which kind of smoke damage has happened.
- Protein Smoke results from the extreme burning of protein enriched fibers, meat or tissue. The soot will be oily and yellowish with a pungent odor. It is virtually invisible but will discolor paint and varnish interior structure.
- Wet Smoke results from an oxygen-starved fire burning at low heat. The residue remaining has a pungent odor and a sticky, smeary texture. Smoke webs are extremely common and difficult to clean.
- Dry Smoke results from an abundant amount of oxygen in the air. This oxygen causing a fast burning, high-temperature fire. The residue if often a less pungent odor with dry, powdery soot that does not readily smear.
- Fuel Oil Soot is also known as a puff back from a fireplace or furnace. The residue can vary in color from grey to black and accumulates over time. The residue can damage nearby upholstery and household items if not adequately restored.
The outcome of these types of smoke damage can leave a residue that permeates walls, carpet, and furniture. Structure clean process is extensive and precise from top to bottom. Contact Pulido Cleaning & Restoration, your trusted professionals.