Do You Need Temecula Fire Damage Restoration Services?
Pulido’s Fire Restoration Services Can Restore Your Property To Its Pre-Loss Condition
Our 24/7 Emergency Response team is available around the clock to assist you in a time of disaster. Call us for fire, flood, or natural disaster. The devastation caused by fire or flood can be resolved with help from Pulido Cleaning & Restoration. Our highly qualified project managers will inspect your property and provide an accurate and thorough estimate for repairs. We are in constant communication with homeowners. We are always available to answer any questions. A courtesy call is made 24 hours before all scheduled appointments. Pulido is known as the most responsive (a VERY IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION IN CHOOSING A RESTORATION PARTNER) of the Temecula fire restoration companies.
Pulido is available for 24 Hour 7 Day a Week Emergency Board Up and Roof Tarping Services. Our fire restoration services are available throughout the Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee and Lake Elsinore area. To safeguard you, your property and your belongings from further damage or theft. Your first priority should be to get your property secured. Our Disaster and Emergency Board Up Team has 24-hour operators to guarantee FAST emergency response time. We can tarp your roof or board up your structure before thieves have a chance to ransack your belongings. This will provide peace of mind while the fire restoration service is performed.
The fire restoration process is difficult! We want to make this as smooth a transition as possible and help guide you through the process from beginning to end. You will be provided with all of the necessary information regarding the selection of any replacement materials early on in the repairs process to allow you adequate time to make all the critical decisions. Our quality performance and service will deliver a result you can take pride in.
Be Proactive in Fire Prevention
In the unfortunate event that a fire should occur at your property, it would be reassuring to know that you took proactive measures to ensure compensation for lost items.
- Twice a year take pictures of every room, closet, and drawer to establish ownership in the event of a claim.
- Save receipts for all large purchases.
- Keep one copy of all the photos and receipts in a fire safe filling cabinet and a second copy in a secure location outside of your property.
The safety of you and others should always be your primary concern. Be certain that the property is safe to inhabit and that there are few risks to your well-being.
- Be aware of your surroundings and any potential hazards.
- Secure your property and personal contents from additional damage. Call us for an emergency board-up.
- Limit the amount of movement in your home to prevent the spreading of soot to non-affected areas.
- Place clean towels or old linens on traffic areas to prevent further damage.
- Keep hands clean to avoid further soiling to walls, furniture, and upholstery.
- If you are without electricity, empty out your refrigerator and freezer to prevent spoiling of food.
- Record and dispose of all open food items, contamination could have occurred.
- Wipe the leaves of all household plants to remove excess soot.
- Wipe all chrome and porcelain fixtures to avoid permanent damage.
- Call Pulido Cleaning & Restoration, your trusted professionals.