Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
Smoke and Odor Removal with Pulido Cleaning & Restoration
A fire and smoke damage restoration disaster may be cleaned up or appear to be safe to inhabit yet hidden concerns including smoke damage and odors can still be a problem. These things can further damage your property if not handled promptly. Our highly qualified project managers will inspect your property and provide an accurate and thorough estimate for handling any Smoke or Odor Removal issues. During the removal process we are in constant communication with homeowners and are available to answer any questions. A courtesy call is made 24 hours prior to all scheduled appointments.
Damage from a fire and smoke is obvious just by looking. Next to the visual damage to your property and belongings there is also the lingering issue of smoke and odors. These elements embed themselves into wood, fabric, and almost anything else, requiring professional removal. The process involves more than just washing, often times chemicals must be used to safely and permanently remove the smoke and odors from the items. Pulido Cleaning & Restoration can handle all of these needs.
The safety of you and others should always be your primary concern. Be certain that the property is safe to inhabit and that there are no risks jeopardizing your own well-being.
- Be aware of your surroundings and any potential hazards.
- Secure your property and personal contents from additional damage. Call us for an emergency board-up.
- Limit the amount of movement in your home to prevent the spreading of soot to non-affected areas.
- Place clean towels or old linens on traffic areas to prevent further damage.
- Keep hands clean to avoid further soiling to walls, furniture, and upholstery.
- If you are without electricity, empty out your refrigerator and freezer to prevent spoiling of food.
- Record and dispose of all open food items, contamination could have occurred.
- Wipe the leaves of all household plants to remove excess soot.
- Wipe all chrome and porcelain fixtures to avoid permanent damage.
- Call Pulido Cleaning & Restoration, your trusted professionals.