Water mitigation is the process of stopping and fixing water damage. It is critical to take fast action when water damage is identified. Quick water mitigation limits the ongoing damage resulting from water damage. Water will continue to damage carpets, valuable equipment, walls, or floors until water is removed from your living areas. Water can result in microbial growth, foundation cracks, irreversible damage to contents, damage to flooring or carpet, etc. The initial hours are the most critical period to stop water damage.
Pulido, as a professional water mitigation service, will arrive soon after your call. In the meantime, it is essential to find the source of the leak. If possible, do the following tasks to minimize future damage to your home.
- Turn off the water supply for any broken pipes. You should also turn off electrical breakers for outlets near the damaged.
- Remove draperies, curtains, or carpets in the affected area.
- Do not use newspaper to clean up water on carpets. The newspaper ink will transfer to wet carpet fibers.
- Don’t walk on the wet carpet. This will help avoid the spread of water.
Key Reasons to Select a Water Mitigation Company:
• The water mitigation company needs to be available 24/7. They need to be available to handle emergency situations.
• The mitigation company should be licensed.
• It is helpful if your insurance company recommends the mitigation company.
• Is the company capable of removing, storing and restoring your valuable, furniture and drapes?
• Does the company have the latest equipment capable of drying carpets, drywall and your home’s structure?
• Does the company have humidity control equipment?
For more information, you should contact Pulido Cleaning and Restoration at (951) 296-9090.
Read Our Reviews
Your Feedback Is Important
Our Restoration Service is Provided in Your Area:
- Cathedral City
- Desert Hot Springs
- Grand Terrace
- Indian Wells
- La Quinta
- Lake Elsinore
- Loma Linda
- March Air Base
- Mira Loma
- Moreno Valley
- North Palm Springs
- Palm Desert
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Mirage
- San Bernardino
- San Jacinto
- San Marcos
- Sun City
- Thousand Palms
- Valley Center